I was in the production. When I was on the stage I felt very happy.   I could  see my mum.  She was smiling.  She was clapping when we finished our dance.  I was a policewoman.  I lost my handcuffs on the stage on Wednesday night.  We never found them.   When we went back to class my dad came and said “you were cool  and on the stage.” I had makeup on my face.   I  had McDonalds for dinner.  I think that performing is fun.

Braxtyne Fidow
Year 1
Room 22

I was in the production.  I was a Marching Girl.  I think that I looked very nice.  I had makeup on.  On the stage I felt beautiful.  When I was on the stage I could see the parents watching us.  After our dance they were clapping.  We bowed down to the parents then we ran back to our class.

Grace Williams
Year  2
Room 22

My part in the production was to be a marching girl.  The part I liked was when all the lights were going really cool bright colours like red, blue, pink and much much more colours.  The part I didn’t like was when we had to wait outside. The other part I liked was when everybody was cheering for us on how our performance was. I felt really proud. The other classes looked very nice in their outfits. room 2 were dressed up in fairy outfits and the boys were dressed up in Peter Pan outfits. The part I liked was when everybody felt good about themselves.  I was  feeling really confident about our performance went.

Hazel Williams
Room 22
Year 6

When we were doing the production. I felt proud and happy and my mum and nan and papa and my auntie was watching me. They said I was good I was looking at all of the people. I was a little bit nervous. That was cool.  I was a sheriff.  We were dancing with room 21. Soon it was the final performance. It was a cool performance I was tired. So we went home and had dinner. I when straight to bed.

Jaedyn Farrel
Year 3
Room 22

On Monday me and my class mates went to the hall to perform. When I went on the stage I was felling confident. I was a captain of a ship. I knew all the actions. We performed with Room 21 and it was good. The part I didn’t like was when everyone came on the stage because it was so crowded.  I really enjoyed it when the crowd was cheering and clapping for us.

Kingston Wade
Room 22 Year 6

I was excited about the production because I was in it.  I was a dancer.  I was a Maths Teacher.  I had a calculator in my hand.  When I was on the stage I felt great.  I danced very well.  Our group was happy.  We danced with Room 21.  We were all heroes.  Some of our class was a princess, a worker, a nurse, a doctor and a dentist.  My mum didn’t come to watch us.

Roopu Tipene

Year 1
Room 22

I was in the school production.  I was a doctor.  I felt very happy when I was dancing.  I felt great on the stage.  I could see people watching us.  They clapped when we finished our dance.  We bowed for them.

Shontayah Brown

Year 1
Room 22

I was in the production.  I couldn’t wait to perform.  My mum and Aunty have seen the performance.  So has Whaea Molly.  Mum  said it was not bad.  Whaea Molly said it was fantastic.  I felt so happy because I danced so well on the stage.  In front of all the people.  I was a doctor.  I had all my white clothes on and makeup.  Roopu and I brought Mums makeup to school for us to use.

Wairua Honetana

Year 4
Room  22

Yesterday we had a production but I was not on the stage. It was my class and Room 21 that were on stage. I was watching them perform the hero song. They were dancing too. I was in  the audience with my mum.   It was great to see my class mates performing. My brother Phoenix perform on the stage.  He had my hockey gear on. Everyone at the performance liked them. I was happy for my class mates to finish there perform because on the second night I had to wait in my class for my nana Josie.  So that we could go home.  We had McDonalds for dinner on the way home.

Xavier Gardiner
Year 7
Room 22