Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 10.44.58 AM

I still remember when you use to run like the wind and score many tries when you get the ball.also every time you get the ball you would score a try after try.I will miss you and i will always remember you.to Jonah lomu from Jeroyme RIP #

My Memory about Jonah Lomu was that when he played rugby he bumps people of and runs like the wind.Everyone will miss his skills

Plus he’s like the boss in rugby and will always will be the boss

RIP JONAH LOMU everyone will miss you  Andre Marks

I remember when you scored  a try and you hit a person that was fun ha! ha! ha! you are the man

My memory of Jonah is seeing this HUGE handsome guy smashing everyone on the field…he will be missed! R.I.P #themanjonah

A good memory of jonah was that he helped kids and cared for them.

I miss you Jonah Lomu you beast ia manuia lau malaga alofa tele ia te oe-Tamirah

my memory for jonah was he was a good rugby player and jonah would smash the other players by the try line.

I miss you Jonah Lomu ,u beast player the memory of u is the memory of a legend that made the islanders play rugby u are a huge handsome and professional player that we will remember #oku ou ofa atu ki he otua ke tokoni mai kia koe ofa atu i will miss your rugby skills i will always remember u <3 <3-

Jonah Lomu was the best rugby player there ever was.He would hit the gas to get the try or hit the person with his (shoulder that is).They would try and stop him from getting the try but he would smash right through them.R.I.P Jonah Lomu #TheMightyJonah-Elijah Is The Man

Thank you for being an inspirational role-model R.I.P

Even though i may not know jonah lomu I ‘m still going to send my love to you and your family  even though i don’t like the all blacks R.I.P by silika faletau

I’m going to miss you Jonah Lomu, watching you score all of those scores was shocking but a memory to never forget.RIP<3<3 #LOVE_YOU.

Jonah Lomu, I remember when you scored many tries and dodged many tackles. But although you’re gone, you’ll still be a big inspiration who will never be forgotten.#RIP we will miss you.

My memory for jonah lomu, he was a awsome dude getting trys and tackls and smashing everyone.we will miss you.R.I.P#the man.