WE HAVE A CHEF and A POLICEMAN IN THE MAKING.

Tatyanah’s Speech.

I want to be a CHEF when I grow up.  What is a Chef?  A Chef is a person that cooks healthy, yummy, delicious and tasty food for the people that come to the restaurant.

Food like: Chicken Stir Fry, Chicken Chow Mein, Roast Beef with Pumpkin, Chop Suey and also tasteful Chocolate Cakes.  Chefs are really good at cooking all sorts of fantastic tasty recipes.

I love being a Chef because I like cooking and meeting different people from around the world.  But, the most important things I like about being a Chef is to get lots of money to support my family.  I pray that my dream will come true and I hope to see you all in my restaurant.  Fa’afetai lava.

Diesel’s speech

When I grow up, I want to be a Policeman because I want to lock away the bad people and save the community.

These bad people are destroying the community and peoples’ homes. I also like to wear a police uniform to make me look smart and handsome.

Kids, keep safe and watch out for Constable Diesel.

Fa’afetai lava.

The Judges: Mrs Sathu and Mrs Lovatt

Mrs Sathu’s thanking the children for their great effort and great success in presenting their speech.

IMG_1581 IMG_1576 IMG_1578

IMG_1580 IMG_1577

Congratulations to Tatyanah who won the 3rd Place and Diesel for participation.